- Sign up at slack.com
- Being signed in into slack, visit this page: https://my.slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks and click “add configuration”.
3. Select channel (in this case - general) and click “add Incoming WebHooks integraion”:
4. On the next screen, you’ll see the URL that is required for HostTracker contact setup. You can also read about additional settings here:
5. Now visit www.host-tracker.com, sign in and click “Add contact -> Slack”, insert the URL from the previous section here:
6. For basic setup, do not change other fields, default values should work. Save the contact and assign notifications for it: https://www.host-tracker.com/Subscription/Alerts