What information do we collect? How can you update it?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
- Information is stored in a secure datacenter with up-to-date security policies and all possible precaution.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: given name, family name, gender, country of residence, timezone, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, account name at Slack, Skype, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Provided information could be easily updated by signing in into your account. To update your name, main contacts, country and company name, please make changes to Profile. The rest of the contacts could be changed or deleted in Contact section. Billing information is updated in Billing menu.
How long the personal information is stored?
- The data containing personal information is held during a period of time, depending on the services used. For customers of temporary packages, for example Trial, information is stored for 3 months after expiration. For those customers who use a paid subscription, information is stored for 2 years after the expiration of paid period; it is done so in order to allow renewal of the service, if required, without elimination of collected monitoring statistics. For users of permanent Free package, the information could be stored forever, as it is hard to evaluate whether the free customers still use the service or not.
How to request change in processing or elimination of your personal information?
- Personal information is deleted within 5 business days after writing us a request to our support (see Contact Us section)
- To update the way your contact data is processed, you can change notification and report settings, or add, edit or delete your contacts in Contact section.
- To change the way your billing data is processed, you can update billing method in Billing menu or switch to Free package anytime to stop processing.
- If you wish to obtain all the personal data for your account, or share it with a third party - write a request to support team (see Contact Us section)
What do we use your information for? Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Collected information is used to establish a communication in the appropriate form and in convenient for the customers time. The information about your names, country of residence, e-mail address and phone number could be shared with message delivery companies, like SMS gateways or mobile phone providers, in order to deliver predefined messages to our customers. These messages include, but not restricted to, alerts about problems with websites, uptime statistics, billing notifications, service updates and other information in accordance to the selected settings. These messages are generated only to those contacts, which have been conscious confirmed by their holders.
- Names, country of residence, phone number, company name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card information is shared with payment processing companies when you place an order. In case of permanent subscription, further payments may occur automatically with the same payment data.
- Also, information is used within our company for the purposes, listed below:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- In inlikely case of unencrypted data breach, we inform every affected customer about this breach within 72 hours.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We comply with GDPR.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the 'Profile' page.
Host-Tracker Microsoft Bot Framework
- Our Host-Tracker bot is enabled by Microsoft Bot Framework. The Microsoft Bot Framework is a set of web-services that enable intelligent services and connections using conversation channels you authorize. As a service provider, Microsoft will transmit content you provide to our bot/service in order to enable the service.
- For more information about Microsoft privacy policies please see their privacy statement here.
- To report abuse when using a bot that uses the Microsoft Bot Framework to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Bot Framework website at https://www.botframework.com and use the “Report Abuse” link in the menu to contact Microsoft.
- This policy was last modified on 23 May 2018
- HOST TRACKER LTD.
- Company No. 07858392
- 72 High Street
- Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2LA
- United Kingdom